Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Macaroni Salad


Yesterday I made this salad. It's very good. I changed a little the recipe. Don't add too many olives if you don't like too salty food. I stayed home all day yesterday. I just went out to walk the dog. I watched some videos, slept (because Kailua woke us up in the middle of the night again to go out!) . So, the day yesterday wasn't good as I was all sleepy from not sleeping well at night.

1-Macaroni Salad

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 lb. MACARONI
  • 1 stalk CELERY
  • 2 HARD BOILED EGGS
  • 1 GREEN ONIONS
  • 7 BLACK OLIVES
  • MAYONNAISE (amount depends on your preference)
  • GARLIC POWDER (to taste)
  • no SALT (to taste)
  • PEPPER (to taste) (optional)

Directions:

  1. Boil MACARONI for about 12 minutes
  2. Drain MACARONI
  3. Rinse MACARONI with cold water
  4. Add CELERY, chopped very fine
  5. Add HARD BOILED EGGS, chopped
  6. Add BLACK OLIVEs
  7. * MAYONNAISE (to taste)
  8. Some GREEN ONION, chopped

No comments:

Post a Comment